The WALI ListServ is dedicated to providing a forum wherein WALI members can meet to discuss the industry, pose professional questions, offer answers, share investigative experiences, and announce work opportunities with other WALI members in a collegial environment.
By posting on the WALI ListServ, you agree to abide by these rules. Failure to do so may result in suspension or termination of ListServ access.
- One introductory post to present a new WALI memberís business, location and specialties is encouraged.
- No member of the organization may use the ListServ to promote their unsolicited commercial activities/products/services beyond their introductory post.
- Non-members may not use the ListServ.
- Responses to offers of work will be made privately to the requesting member.
- Inserting the web link to your business, specialties and affiliations in your signature is permissible. Graphic billboard advertising is not acceptable.
- Announcements of equipment sales of membersí PI-related gear, such as equipment that is no longer needed or an actual going-out-of-business sale are acceptable. Ongoing retail sales announcements are not permitted.
- WALI may, from time to time, use the ListServ to promote activities and events sponsored by WALI or affiliated professional organizations such as NCISS.
- NO POLITICS, NO RELIGON, NO PERSONAL ATTACKS, NO PROFANITY
- Objections about any posts which appear to be questionable are to be forwarded to any board member, or directly to the WALI President, citing the reason for the objection. Let the board handle it.
When a ListServ moderator advises a member to cease posting a complaint or topic publicly, it is not a matter for continued debate.
- The ListServ is a confidential discussion between members. Members should not forward, transmit or otherwise redistribute ListServ threads to non-members.